- Published on Tuesday, 27 January 2015 16:42
CAS Ltd now has 100% of its employees qualified with CSCS cards.
- Published on Tuesday, 20 January 2015 13:03
Works have now begun on the painting of 4 x silos in Redruth in Cornwall. A small team are hoping to have the works completed in 3 weeks.
- Published on Thursday, 30 October 2014 15:41
Time lapse footage of our installation of the ETFE atrium on the Gateway Project in central Birmingham
- Published on Monday, 14 July 2014 13:31
Works are continuing on this massive project. The installation of the ETFE roof should begin this week.
Additional works have included:
- The installation of 6000m2 safety nets
- The installation of 60 X steel frames
- Seting up and removal of temporary safety systems for third party workers
- Assistance with the survey of structural steel
- Published on Friday, 28 March 2014 17:20
CAS Ltd is pleased to announce they have been awarded the contract to install the giant ETFE atrium roof on Birmingham New Street Train Station.
When the project is completed in 2015, the station will be enclosed by the giant atrium, allowing natural light throughout the station and to all 12 refurbished platforms.