The use of our rope access techniques has allowed us to carry out the inspection of buildings and structures extremely efficiently and safely.
Due to the ease of set up it is usually possible to de-rig the access system at the end of a shift, removing the security issues associated with a scaffold.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Safety surveys including the removal of dangerous masonry
- Mast inspection
- Pylon inspection
- Concrete coring
- Sample collection for testing by UKAS accredited laboratories
- Internal inspection of culverts
- Internal / external inspection of storage facilities
- Cliff inspection
- Video inspection
- PPE Inspection & Testing
- Inspection of Church tower or steeple
- Ropes Course
The inspection carried out will be tailored to fit the client's needs. A typical report will highlight defects, location of defect, photographic evidence if required and the results of any testing carried out.