The growth of ropes courses has increased hugely in the last 10 years. CAS Ltd has been involved over the last few years in the maintenance and inspection of several of them.
We are able to carry out impartial periodical inspections.
Inspection will include:
- Tagging & Logging of all individual safety elements with a code number
- Visual Inspection of all elements
- Functional Inspection
- Advice on the replacement schedule for worn / damaged components
- Supply of components
- Onsite maintenance & repair, including onsite swaging & testing
A written report will be provided to include:
- Date & place of inspection
- Results of inspection
- Schedule of defects
- If applicable any recommendations
- Certificates of inspection
If the course is suspended from trees we are able to provide third party inspection by an independent Arboreal Consultants.